Kids Heart Challenge™ is HERE!
Get ready to take a road trip across America with the Kids Heart Challenge Explorers! Our school is kicking off a service learning program, Kids Heart Challenge TODAY!
Here’s how it works:
· Start by downloading the Kids Heart Challenge app or visiting our schools link below
· Help your child to select a personal challenge: Be Kind or Move More.
· Set a fundraising goal with your child and send emails/e-cards or texts via the app to invite friends and family to support
Why not have some extra fun with the family and have your own assembly at home! Watch the official kick off video here. AND our Online Envelope will show you all the thank you gifts our kiddos can earn.
Together we are helping kids like:
- Jaeden – Open heart surgery at 2 months
- Julia – Michigan’s Top Student Fundraiser last year!
- Finn – 18 heart surgeries before he was 6 years old
- YOUR CHILDREN – staying active, eating heart-healthy foods and learning Hands-Only™ CPR to build a generation of lifesavers
|or download the Kids Heart Challenge App!
|Earn a Mystery Gift for EVERY $50 raised!
|Thank you so much for supporting our school and the American Heart Association!Interested in learning more about advocating for the AHA? Join You’re the Cure