Young 5’s Suggested School Supplies:
- 1 Box of Crayola Markers (Bold Colors)
- 1 Box of Crayola Crayons (8 pack)
- 2-4 Glue Sticks
- 1-3 Dry Erase Markers (Expo brand works best!)
- Box of Tissue
- 1 Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- 1 1” White 3-Ring Binder with a clear front “slip-in” pocket
These school supplies are much appreciated – thank you in advance!
Kindergarten Suggested Supply List:
- 2 boxes of tissue
- 10 Glue sticks
- 4 Black fine point dry erase markers
- 1 pack pencils- sharpened at home
- 1 box gallon size zip top bags (last name a-g) or
- 1 box quart size zip top bags (last name h-m) or
- 1 box sandwich size zip top bags (last name n-z)
- 1 box 24 crayons
- 1 6×9 steno pad notebook
- 1 1in white binder with a clear front pocket on cover
Other materials you may have around the house to donate:
- Washable 8 pack Crayola markers- thin or thick
- Colored pencils
- 2 sided sticky back Velcro
- note pads (not sticky)
- envelopes-any size
- large bottle of hand sanitizer
- extra snack-large goldfish/pretzels
Please do not send in additional binders/folders. The children will be provided with one to start the year. The children will not be using pencil boxes, all our materials are to share in the middle of the table.
First Grade Suggested Supply List:
- 2- packages of #2 Ticonderoga pencils sharpened
- 1 box of 8 count crayons
- 2-4 count pkg. of dry erase markers (EXPO only!)
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 pair of Fiskar scissors
- 1 pkg. of 5ct. tab dividers.
- 1-School supply box (8”x6”)
- 1- two pocket plastic folder with 3 prongs to be used for an everyday folder- heavy duty one please!
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 2 Clorox or Lysol wipes
- Boys- 1 box of sandwich ziploc bags
- Girls- 1 box of Gallon ziploc bags
- *1- Wide ruled spiral notebook
- * ½” White 3-ring binder with clearview pocket on the front
*Please have supplies labeled and brought to school on or before Monday, August 27, 2018.
First Grade Teachers
Mrs. Noe and Mrs. Miller
2nd Grade Suggested Supply List:
Over the summer students get excited about returning to school and want to begin school supply shopping. To keep students organized we have a desk map that students must follow. Anything not on the desk map will not be allowed in their desks as we wouldn’t want you to purchase things and not be able to use them.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN
- Trapper keepers, pencil cases, spiral notebooks, or extra folders due to limited space in their desks.
- 1 three ringed white 1 inch hard binder (please make sure it has the clear front cover that you can slide a paper in, and that there are pockets inside)
- 1 Big Tab Insertable Dividers with 8 TABS
- 6 plastic pocket folders with 3 fasteners (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 purple,and 1 black)
- 2 packs of #2 Pencils (Dixon Ticoneroga preferred)
- 1 pack of 3 to 4 black dry erase markers
- a small cloth or piece of felt to wipe off dry erase boards (a clean sock will work too)
- 1 large box of crayons with a variety of colors
- 1 large box of markers (no larger than a 10 pack) OR a pack of colored pencils
- 2 composition notebooks (100 sheets, 9 3/4 X 7 1/2 inches, that have lined paper inside and color doesn’t matter)
- 1 WIDE RULED 8 ½ by 10 1 subject spiral notebook (5 STAR is great!)
- 2 packs of 3 or more glue sticks (Elmer’s preferred)
- 2 highlighters any color
- 2 large erasers
- a pair of headphones (to use at the computer) (not ear buds please)
Classroom Donations appreciated– box of Kleenex, Clorox Wipes, and sticky notes are always welcome.
If anything else is needed a note will follow after the year begins or please check your child’s 2nd grade teacher’s Blog Site for any additional suggestions.
Thank you and remember to have a safe and fun summer and keep reading!!!
Thanks, 2nd Grade Teachers
3rd Grade Suggested Supply List
Please do not purchase Trapper Keepers or extra binders in the fall, there is no room in their desks. The school will initially provide pocket folders, pencils, pens, highlighters, lined paper, glue sticks, and a dry erase marker to all third graders. If you would like to purchase supplies these would be welcomed. Other than the box of tissue you child will be storing their own supplies:
- a wide ruled spiral notebook
- extra pencils #2 and pens (blue, black, and red)
- a low odor, dry erase markers
- a soft cloth or a piece of felt or dry erase eraser to wipe dry eraseboards
- a clear 12 inch plastic ruler
- a box of tissue
- 1 inch soft cover 3 ring binder
- 1 inch white clear front view panel 3 ring binder
- Glue stick
- Markers 8 pack
- Crayons no larger than a 24 pack Color pencils
- Take home folder
- Pencil box for extra supplies that will be stored in their locker
- A picture from somewhere in Michigan
- If your last name begins with these initials please donate box of inexpensive;
- A-H: Snack bags
- I-R: Sandwich bags
- S-Z: Gallon bags
*We can’t emphasize enough the importance of reviewing addition and subtraction of whole numbers up to three digits this summer.
*Students entering third grade should know their multiplication facts up to five.
*Another critical component in preparing for school this fall is reading and writing. Set a goal with your child of them reading and writing (daily) several hours per week.
Miss Polidori & Ms. Robey
Fourth Grade Suggested Supply List
- Black, blue, and red pens
- No. 2 pencils
- Colored pencils
- Boxes of tissue
- Several glue sticks
- Folder to be used as a Homework Folder
- Several two-pocket folders
- Several wide-ruled spiral notebooks
- Sticky notes
- Hand held pencil sharpener
4th Grade Teachers
Fifth Grade Suggested Supply List:
- Black, Blue and Red Pens
- No. 2 pencils
- Markers (no larger then 10 pack)
- Box of Crayons (no larger then 24 pack)
- Colored pencils
- Pencil Case or Box to keep extra supplies in locker
- Box of Kleenex
- Glue Sticks (6)
- Dry erase markers (low odor)
- 1-1” 3 ring binder (soft side binder)
- 1-1”white binder (hard cover) with clear plastic cover to add a cover page
- 1 package of 5 dividers with colored index tabs
- A folder that will be used as a take home/homework folder
- 3–5 pictures of each child throughout their life to display in the classroom.
If any additional supplies are needed, we will send home a note at the beginning of the school year.
We hope that everyone has a safe and enjoyable summer!
5th Grade Teachers