All ticket stubs and money collected – Along with any unsold tickets are due back to Lindbergh no later than November 2nd.
Raffle Drawing will be held at 4:00 pm on November 11th at the Holiday Boutique. For more info please contact Vanessa Mkrtumian (email@example.com)
Thank you Lindbergh PTA
Purchase tickets in the office by September 26, 2017.
Smoke on the Grill Family Picnic, Large Pavilion, Ford Field, Dearborn Thursday September 28, 2017 4-7pm $30
Join us tonight at Airtime in Westland and support our school. It’s open from 3pm-11pm.
Per Wayne County all schools are required to practice emergency drills. Please find Lindbergh’s schedule for the drills posted below. If you have any questions please call the school office at (313) 827-6302.
1st Fire Drill 9-21-17 at 11:am
2nd Fire Drill 9-27-17 at 2:30pm
3rd Fire Drill 10-12-2017 at 9:30am
Mandatory Lunch Fire Drill 10-03-2017 at 12:15pm
4th Fire Drill 3-8-2018 at 2:00pm
5th Fire Drill 3-27-2018 at 10:30am
1st Tornado Drill 3-19-2018 at 2:15pm
2nd Tornado Drill 4-12-2018 at 10:30am
1st Lockdown 11-15-2017 at 3:00pm
2nd Lockdown 01-17-2018 at 10:15am
3rd Lockdown 12-15-2017 during mandatory Lunch 11:30am
Thank you to the entire Lindbergh community for joining us yesterday during our Open House. It was a great to meet everyone. If you didn’t get a chance to join our PTA, please do so soon. It is a great opportunity to connect with the school and other families.
Thank you to Clifford for bringing smiles to our faces!
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 from 6:00 pm-7:30 pm we welcome you and your child(ren) to our Open House. This is a great opportunity to visit with your child’s classroom teacher, sign-up for Parent-Teacher conference and tour the school. We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Dear Lindbergh Community,
It has been a great start to the 2017-2018 school year and all of your support and understanding is appreciated. At Lindbergh our main goal is to provide a safe and supportive environment to ensure our students are successful.
Today, we had our kick-off assembly. Students were able to meet the amazing Lindbergh team. In addition, we spent some time learning about our Leader in Me initiative as well as our PBIS expectations. We concluded with a discussion regarding our zero tolerance policy to bullying. We strongly encourage you to take some time to reinforce what was discussed today to solidify what they learned.
Together great things can happen!
Have a great day,
Dear Lindbergh Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year. As the school year begins, you will be receiving some important information from both the school and your child’s teacher, please make sure you read through them carefully.
Please remember that safety is very important. To ensure we start off the year right, I wanted to send out some quick reminders to ensure the safety of the entire Lindbergh community:
- Watch out for others when dropping off and picking up students-we request that students don’t cross the street-use the corner to cross or parents are welcome to cross and pick up them up-students should exit the vehicle on the curbside closest to the school
- We recommend that families follow the voluntary one way driving around the building to help ease congestion: west on Myrtle, north on N. Waverly and east on Lodge Lane
- Kindly remember that drop off is not allowed in the staff parking lot
- Upon arrival students should line up according to their designated class location-signs are posted on the South and East doors. Teachers will come out and walk their class in. To ensure procedures are done properly we ask that parents say their goodbyes outside and allow their child/children in with their teacher alone.
- After that all late students or visitors including parents must enter through the main door and sign in at the office
We greatly appreciate your support and welcome you again.
See you all soon!