As the school year is coming to an end, we wanted to take this time to thank you for all of your continued support and understanding. None of what we have accomplished could have been possible without the strong partnership we have as a community.
Our plan this week is to have a day for material pick-up and drop-off. The day is currently planned for Thursday, June 4th in the afternoon. In order to maximize safety, we have assigned timings based on your child’s last name. If your child’s last name begins with the letter A-M, the pick-up/drop-off time will be from 12:00-1:30pm. If your child’s last name begins with the letter N-Z, the pick-up/drop-off time will be from 1:30-3:00pm.
We ask that students do not accompany adults and that we practice safety precautions at all times. Please plan on coming with a mask on, practice social distancing and come in to pick up items and leave immediately. We greatly appreciate your support in keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Below are a few important pieces of information to be aware of:
- Pick-up/Drop-off will occur on the South Playground (near Myrte).
- There will be an area marked for each classroom teacher. Student materials have been placed in brown paper bags and extra material in a plastic bag ready for pick up with your child’s name. There will also be a basket with the teacher’s name there for you to drop off any classroom books/materials. These items should be placed in a bag, clearly marked with your child’s name. Please remember, some students have lots of items, so come prepared.
- In the lot, there will also be bins for you to drop-off:
- library books
- musical instruments
- safety belts
- service squad pins
Please clearly mark your child’s name on these items by either placing them in a bag or using a piece of masking tape.
- There will also be a table to pick up your child’s medicine, anything left will be disposed of according to policy.
- If you have been collecting pop tabs, we will also have the box outside to collect those pop-tabs.
- Yearbooks and Spring Pictures have come in, there will be a table set up for those. 5th graders will get their yearbook in their promotion bags.
Since this will all occur outside, we are hoping that the weather cooperates. If things change, we will let you know.
Have a wonderful day!