The Dearborn Public Schools district has launched the ‘Back to School Emergency Form Update’ in ParentConnect so parents can review their student information and provide any new contact information.
Parents have until Friday, September 30, 2022, to change and/or correct information online.
Please take a moment to review the emergency contact information for your child in Parent Connect. Simply go to dearbornschools.org and click on the Parent Connect link to open your child’s information.
Once you have updated the emergency contact information, simply click the “Submit” button at the top. If you do not have new emergency contact information for your student, simply click the “Submit” button. This must be done even if there are no changes.
- Emergency Contact information (in ParentConnect):
- Please take a few minutes to log into Parent Connect using your PIN/password.
- If you do not have a PIN/Password, please click on ‘Need Your Login Information?’ on the left to enter the email address you provided to the district so that the system can email you the PIN/Password.
- If your email has changed, please contact the front office at 313-827-6300.
- To update your Emergency contact information, follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Log in to parent connect
- Step 2: Click on the = (3 lines on the top right corner) and select “School Emergency Form Update”
- Step 3: Click on “Review/Update Info” once that is updated, then click on “Submit”
Lindbergh Elementary School