We hope you all are enjoying your Summer break!
The front office is now open Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm beginning today, August 15th. All new incoming families enrolling for Young 5’s and/or Kindergarten can come to the main office to fill out or drop off any necessary paperwork. New students enrolling in 1st-5th grade need to do so either online at dearbornschools.org, or can do so in person at the Administration Building located at-18700 Audette St Dearborn 48124.
Listed below are a few reminders;
- Wednesday, August 17th and Thursday, August 18th, the front office will be closed in the AM due to mandatory training.
- First day of school is August 29th with the first bell ringing at 8:55am. The first day of school is also a half day for ALL students with a dismal time of 12:05pm.
- Classroom lists are still in the process of being finalized. Teachers will email parents in the afternoon on August 26th. If you do not hear from your child’s teacher on Friday, August 26th in the afternoon, please email me at email@example.com
- Classroom suggested supplies list are available on our blog
- Schools will be closed September 2nd and the 5th in observance of Labor Day. School resumes September 6th at 8:55am.
If you haven’t done so already, please be sure to subscribe to our blog at https://lindbergh.dearbornschools.org/
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact the front office at 313-827-6300
Lindbergh Elementary School