Dear Lindbergh Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year. As the school year begins, you will be receiving some important information from both the school and your child’s teacher, please make sure you read through them carefully.
Please remember that safety is very important. To ensure we start off the year right, I wanted to send out some quick reminders to ensure the safety of the entire Lindbergh community:
- Watch out for others when dropping off and picking up students-we request that students don’t cross the street-use the corner to cross or parents are welcome to cross and pick up them up-students should exit the vehicle on the curbside closest to the school
- We recommend that families follow the voluntary one way driving around the building to help ease congestion: west on Myrtle, north on N. Waverly and east on Lodge Lane
- Kindly remember that drop off is not allowed in the staff parking lot
- Upon arrival students should line up according to their designated class location-signs are posted on the South and East doors. Teachers will come out and walk their class in. To ensure procedures are done properly we ask that parents say their goodbyes outside and allow their child/children in with their teacher alone.
- After that all late students or visitors including parents must enter through the main door and sign in at the office
We greatly appreciate your support and welcome you again.
See you all soon!